— Do you want to live through this?
— Good. Then let me explain the house rules. Follow the rules, we'll get along like a house on fire. Rule number one: No noise, no question. You make a noise... Mr. 45 makes a noise. You ask a question, Mr. 45 answers it. Now are you absolutely, positively clear about rule number one?
— Rule number two: You do what we say, when we say it. If you don't, see rule number one. Seth takes the.45, places the barrel next to the woman's cheek. She squirms and shuts her eyes. He pulls back the hammer. Rule number three: Don't you ever try and fuckin' run on us. 'Cause I got five little friends, and they all run faster 'n you can. Got it?
What were his ten rules?
1. Never hit a woman
2. Always back up your mates
3. Never scab
4. Never cross a picket line
5. Never grass friend for foe
6. Tell them nowt (them being polis, dole, social, journalists, council, census, etc.)
7. Never let a week by without investing in new vinyl
8. Give when you can, take only when you have to
9. If you feel high or low, mind that nothing good or bad lasts for ever and today's the start of the rest of your life
10. Give love freely, but be tighter with trust