Look at it carefully so that you will be sure to recognize it in case you travel some day to the African desert.
And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on.
Wait for a time, exactly under the star.
Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is.
If this should happen, please comfort me.
Send me word that he has come back.
Of course, we couldn't meet. But... If we meet, what should I do? Will he get angry or just feel awkward? Or maybe... will he be a little happy?
There’s no way we could meet. But one thing is certain. If we see each other, we’ll know. That you were the one who was inside me. That I was the one who was inside you.
– Picnic at Asgard, Have we done Asgard yet?
– Obviously not. Blimey, very early days then. Oo! Life with a time traveller, never knew it could be such hard work. Um... Look at you. You're young.
– I'm really not, you know.
– Oh but you are. Your eyes! You're younger than I've ever seen you.
– You've seen me before then?
– Doctor, please tell me you know who I am.
– Who are you?