– Your name lady, I still need to hear it.
– Sir hunter, you persist.
– Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces.
– And you are?
– Well, I am, um.
– You've forgotten, or your name is Sir Um?
– Ulrich von Lichtenstein from Gelderland.
– Well, I'd forget as well, what a mouthful. Your armor, sir.
– What about it?
– How stylish of you to joust in an antique. You'll start a new fashion if you win. My grandfather will be able to wear his in public again, and a shield, how quaint. Some of these poor country knights, little better then peasants.