– I shouldn't mind living in such a fine house and having nice things… Oh, it doesn't seen like Christmas this year without presents.
– I'm desperate for drawing pencils...
– I wish I didn't have to work for Great-Aunt March... That crabby old miser.
– And you, Beth... What's your Christmas wish?
– I'd like the war to end so father can come home...
– Oh, sweet Beth. We all want that.
The cold wind is blowing and the streets are getting dark,
I'm writting you a letter and I don't know where to start.
The bells will be ringing Saint John the Divine,
I get a little lonely everyday around this time.