– Still sulking? Beth, where did I put my manuscript? Beth? No no!!
– I didn't do it!
– I'm going to kill you!
– How could you do this to me?
– Jo, stop it! You're hurting her. Jo, Jo, let her go. What's happened?
– I hate you ! I hate you!
– Jo! Don't touch it, come, just let it go.
– You're dead! You're nothing! I never want to see you again!
– It's a very great loss and you have every right to be put out. But don't let the sun go down upon your anger. Forgive each other. Begin again tomorrow.
– I'll never forgive her.
– I'm sorry, Jo.
Adventure seeker on an empty street,
Just an alley creeper, light on his feet
A young fighter screaming, with no time for doubt
With the pain and anger can't see a way out,
It ain't much I'm asking, I heard him say,
Gotta find me a future move out of my way,
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now