Whether you believe in order or chaos, in the end, it's the same. We are either in control of our lives, or merely think we are.
I want the truth. Whatever it is.
Here's the thing about snakes. You don't step on them, they got no reason to bite.
We are looking for ideals with them more calmly but life is much more complicated than these simple truths.
When someone is drowning, you can try to save them, but not if they're gonna drag you down with them.
Something is very... very wrong with me. Like there's this darkness in me that's overwhelming sometimes, and I don't know where it comes from. But I think that's what makes me do these crazy things.
Fear. It's the most basic, the most human emotion. As kids, we're afraid of everything. The dark... the boogeyman under the bed... And we pray for morning. For the monsters to go away. Though they never do. Not really.
He'll try to pull away from you. He'll try to disappear into himself. He needs his friends. That's why you and Betty, you gotta stick with him. No matter what. He's got some darkness in him.
– How many times are you gonna let them hurt you?
– Until I learn my lesson, Mom.
Good and Evil. Light and Dark. Betty and Veronica. Two sides of the same Janus coin.
I do everything for everyone. Everything to be perfect. The perfect daughter, the perfect sister, the perfect student. Can't I do this one thing for me?
Everybody keeps coming up to me. And hugging me. Telling me that I must be so relieved that my brother's killer has finally been caught. That this nightmare is over. Then why doesn't it feel that way?
– I was hoping maybe you could talk to Archie. Maybe he could convince Fred to sell.
– Yeah, sure, Mom, no problem. I'll just sexually manipulate Archie into doing my bidding.
– As long as you're in control.
– Oh, my God, mom, I was kidding!
– War is hell, Jug.
– No, Archie. Hell is other people.
– And all this time, I thought you were a lover, not a fighter.
– I'm both. I've got layers.
Didn't find your favorite quotes from Riverdale?
Feel free to add quote